Aon is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our carefully crafted, full-service approach offers a network of specialists who can provide solutions that support your strategy. Our people – the teams they lead and the tools they’ve developed – represent a powerful knowledge base.
In-depth public sector knowledge
We understand that you need an adviser who knows what issues challenge you. You need a partner who can anticipate change and provide solutions to challenges that emerge as environments change and markets evolve. Delivering that takes the right combination of experience, knowledge, proven tools – and an established network. Count on Aon to provide insight – and lasting solutions.
What public sector risk management and insurance services do we offer?
Aon offers a range of insurance broking and risk management consultancy services to the public sector. Some of these include:
- Organisational and strategic risk management
- Risk financing and private finance initiative
- Risk control advice and employee risk management
- Risk management audits and loss analysis targeting
- Business continuity planning
- European Commission compliance and procurement legislation
- Technical, legislative and regulatory updates and information
- Claims management and audits
- Consortia purchasing, buying groups and framework agreements
- Captives and mutuals
Aon also has access to specialist insurance markets such as employment practices liability, household tenants’ contents, museums and art galleries, pollution and terrorism cover. We can also advise on the savings that may be made by introducing web based risk management information systems and online claims.