Mobile employees are an important talent group for global organisations. These valued employees often receive generous benefits and rewards as well as comprehensive tax and relocation support during assignments.
However, many organisations report that their mobile employees have a poor value perception of their benefits. In addition, a disproportionate level of internal resource is required to help mobile employees understand their benefits, in particular retirement provision.
We offer a range of services to support organisations and their mobile employees with the management of their retirement and employee benefits – employer-sponsored as well as state-provided.
This will enable organizations to:
- Provide mobile employees with a full support program during their career to cover retirement and employee benefits, as well as the traditional pillars of relocation and tax support
- Ensure that internal resources are used more efficiently and can focus on other areas of the business
- Reduce the cost of mobility and increase return on investment
- Mitigate the risk of assignment failure due to the retirement and employee benefit package
- Become an established employer of choice
We advise employers on all aspects relating to the development, deployment and management of total reward (pay & compensation, retirement and employee benefit programs) for mobile employees.
Supported by our global network, our international consultants work with organisations to:
- Design and develop mobile employee strategy and philosophy across pay & compensation, retirement, risk and medical benefits
- Design, develop and implement global / local retirement and employee benefit plans to deliver the agreed strategy
- Select vendors and providers to deliver mobility programs, retirement plans and employee benefit plans
- Manage IME benefit costs and provide centralized management reporting
- Identify, manage and limit risks associated with mobile employees
- Ensure good governance and compliance with pensions and other local legislative requirements
- Communicate with mobile employees and other stakeholders to ensure that total reward is understood and valued.
For further information contact:
Aon Solutions UK Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.