Benefits and Trends Survey 2019
Our Benefits and Trends Survey is now in its ninth year and we again draw on the responses of more than 200 participants across a broad range of sectors, representing employers with fewer than one hundred employees to those with many thousands.
This year we have introduced a number of new questions in line with emerging trends such as changing workforce demographics, the differing needs and expectations of generations and changing policies for the various forms of parental leave and pay. The report now covers the following areas which link to infographics on the key results:
In this report we guide you through the key findings and offer expert analysis of what the results mean for the industry as a whole and for your own benefits strategy, including:
- The strategic objectives for benefits – and their effectiveness
- How strategies are evolving to meet changing employee demographics
- Assess whether wellbeing remains just a good discussion point or whether decisive actions are now being taken
- The importance of communication
- Whether employee financial wellbeing is the responsibility of the employer
Aon UK Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered in England and Wales. Registered number: 00210725. Registered Office: The Aon Centre, The Leadenhall Building, 122 Leadenhall Street, London EC3V 4AN.