Mitigating the risk of Ransomware attacks
10.00AM - 11.00AM, BST
Ransomware is rapidly becoming the dominant tool for cyber criminals intent on extracting maximum value from their victims. It is a risk that cannot be underestimated for its ability to inflict significant financial, business interruption and reputational damage. Yet according to Aon’s 2021 Cyber Security Risk Report, only 31% of organisations believe they have adequate business resilience measures in place to deal with ransomware.
During the virtual event we will explore:
- Why ransomware has risen over the last 18 months and the need for “defence” in depth against ransomware attacks
- The cyber insurance market – what the challenges are and what you can do to present yourself as a ‘better’ risk to insurers
- Aon’s Ransomware Defence Bundle* – a new solution to help mitigate vulnerabilities and strengthen the controls needed to manage the risk of ransomware and stay ahead of attackers
We will also be joined by Investigative Journalist, Geoff White, as our keynote speaker. Geoff has covered technology for BBC News, Channel4 News, Audible, Forbes online and many others. He is also, the author of ‘Crime Dot Com’, and creator and co-presenter of the host of “the Lazurus Heist” podcast series.
For more information and to register, please get in touch.
Aon UK Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in respect of insurance distribution services. FPNAT564.
*The following products or services are not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority:
- Cyber risk services provided by Aon UK Limited and its affiliates
- Cyber security services provided by Stroz Friedberg Limited and its affiliates