Upscaling Europe’s Digital Transformation: The role of InsurTech and digital finance in a post-pandemic landscape
26 November - Online Event - 10am-11am CET
We are pleased to invite you to Upscaling Europe’s Digital Transformation, Aon’s webinar to discuss the role of InsurTech in a post-pandemic landscape. With leaders from the public and private sectors across the EU, we focus on Spain, our host country for this event, due to its legislative ambitions to digitally transition its financial systems.
The novel coronavirus (COVID-19) has accelerated the need for a European Digital Single Market across business models of all sectors and sizes – notably to support small to medium enterprises through digitized financial services. Hence, the European Union’s Digital Finance Strategy represents an opportunity to develop robust digital infrastructures to enable business continuity and enhance access to timely insurance protection.
- What are the goals of Europe’s Digital Finance Strategy?
- How do we bring digital access to European small to medium enterprises while effectively protecting them from cyber risk?
- How can the insurance industry and the public sector collaborate to achieve digital transformation through InsurTech?
- Will regulatory changes enable or hamper the digital transformation?
- How is the Spanish initiative viewed in Europe? Is it a first step towards a truly integrated Digital Single Market in the EU?
- Can data innovation be the key driver in Europe’s digital transition?
To explore these and other questions, the webinar will bring together leading experts to debate on the European policy direction, the challenges and benefits ahead, as well as the insurance industry’s pivotal role.
- Moderator: Elena González-Blanco, General Manager of CoverWallet Europe
- Diego Rubio, Director of the National Office of Foresight & Strategy of the Spanish Government
- Joaquín de Valenzuela, SVP leading digital banking at Temenos and former Head of Financial Services at Salesforce EMEA
- Marguerite Soeteman-Reijnen, Chairman Executive Board Aon Holdings, Global CMO Aon Inpoint
- Trevor Maynard, Head of Innovation, Lloyd’s Lab
- Vicente Cancio, Zurich CEO (Spain)
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.