Global Mobility: The Future of International Assignments
Global mobility is increasingly becoming a strategic business imperative, but international assignments are evolving. It can be a challenge for companies to balance employee expectations and requirements, with the business objectives for international placements.
We’ve collaborated with Worldwide ERC® on a global mobility study – assessing global mobility strategies and how companies use data analytics to optimise the mobility process.
Download our whitepaper to discover:
- The regions expecting the highest growth in IMEs in the next three years
- The most prevalent type of global assignment
- How total reward strategies differ depending on assignment type
- An overview of goals for global mobility policies (and effectiveness)
- How companies approach predictive tracking for a range of KPIs
- The driving factors for an increased focus on analytics
Download now >