Aon welcomes talented individuals, with our without a disability and has signed up to the Government’s Disability Confident Scheme. All our jobs are listed on Vercida which is a fully accessible jobs site.
Our Workability BRG is formed from, and run by, colleague volunteers. Workability is open to all colleagues, but especially welcomes those with a disability and those caring for a disabled friend or relative.
The group aims are:
- to raise awareness of the importance of equality for all
- to provide support for employees who have a disability, or who are relatives or friends of people with disabilities
- to help create an inclusive culture
- to advise on policy development
- to improve recruitment and retention and enhance Aon’s reputation as ‘employer of choice’ for people with disabilities
- to provide social and business networking opportunities for members