A sample of the services we provide include:
Organisational & Operational Risk Diagnostics
- Risk assessment and improvement programmes
- Change management and culture building programmes across integrated care systems
- Patient Safety Incident Response Framework (PSIRF) gap analysis and transition
- PSIRF risk profiling through actuarial analysis of complaints, incidents and claims
- Evaluation of learning efficacy
- Clinical governance and due diligence for mergers and acquisitions.
- Workshop facilitation on risk, accountability and transparency
- Identifying and quantifying frontline risks to patient and staff safety
- Design thinking to systematically understand risk drivers for mitigation development
- Clinician insight quantified to inform improvement programmes.
Medical & Clinical Risk Analysis
- Specific incident data analysis and quantification
- Risk diagnosis, mitigation planning and implementation
- Identify the risks (including emerging) that lead to patient and staff harm.
Incident Management & Systems Learning
- Facilitate clinical panels and learning reviews
- Incident cluster reviews and analysis
- Clinician-led creation of learning functions, processes and analysis.