Aon's 2019 Global Risk Management Survey identified the following top three risks for Higher Education:
- Damage to reputation/brand
- Cyber attacks/data breach
- Failure to attract or retain top talent
Today's growing challenges for Higher Education
Leaders in Higher Education institutions are dedicated to providing high-quality yet affordable education - while sustaining the financial health of their organisations. Often, they face severe budgetary pressures and increased threats to reputation that can affect their ability to attract students, faculty and critical funding.
Traditional risk areas such as employers' liability, rising operational costs and safety and security concerns are growing in complexity while areas such as cyber liability, clinical trials, and duty of care requirements add to the burden and cost of insurance and risk management.
In short, institutions need to do more with less, to develop innovative, cost-effective insurance and risk management solutions that address the unique requirements of Higher Education entities.
A leading advisor to the Higher Education sector
Through Aon's experience in the Education sector we have accumulated invaluable knowledge of the inherent risks faced by educational establishments. Aon's position as a leading broker to the Higher Education sector is well recognised by both clients and insurers. Our client list of leading universities includes Oxford and Cambridge along with many other members of the Russell Group and consortia such as Universities and Colleges Buying Group (UCBG). We are also on the broker panel for the Advanced Procurement for Universities and Colleges in Scotland (APUC).
The Aon Client Promise
Our Client Promise is a 10-point programme developed to create distinct value based on a deep understanding of each client's business and risk issues. In addition, a consistent methodology for delivering value and services helps ensure that all clients receive the best customised risk advice and brokerage services, regardless of their location, industry or market segment.
Key Elements of the Aon Client Promise:
- A global, uniform approach
- Full transparency in how we create and deliver solutions to clients
- Customised Client Promise plans based on each client's needs and priorities
- Accountability through the Aon Client Promise Survey and measurable scorecard via Aon Client Promise Review
Products for Higher Education
- Business Interruption
- Clinical Trials Liability
- Employers' Liability
- Fidelity Guarantee
- Governors' and Officers' Liability
- Legal Expenses
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Accident and Travel
- Professional Indemnity
- Property Damage
- Public and Products' Liability
- Duty of care
- Aon Worldaware Solutions for travel and work abroad
- Leveraging global resources
Evaluation, Execution and Management
- Total cost of risk analysis
- Aon Global Risk Platform® (GRIP)
- Aon Client Promise
- Aonline portal
Aon UK Limited is authorised and regulate by the Financial Conduct Authority. FPNAT176