Financial Services & Professions Group (FSPG)
Aon Financial Services & Professions Group is the leading provider of specialty liability insurance and risk solutions in Asia. We have dedicated teams serving various industry sectors including financial services, professions, construction, media, technology and healthcare.
Our industry sector experts are in turn supported by insurance product experts in the areas of:
- Directors & Officers Liability
- Prospectus (IPO) Liability
- Professional Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
- Cyber Liability
- Data Privacy Liability
- Intellectual Property Loss & Liability
- Investment Managers Liability
- Pension Fund & Mutual Fund Liability
- Technology Liability
- Construction Professional Liability
- Manufactures Errors & Omissions Liability
- Educators Liability
- Medical Malpractice Liability
- Clinical Trials Liability
- M&A Transaction Liability including Warranty & Indemnity Insurance, Tax Liability Insurance as well as Insurance Due Diligence services
- Crime including specialised Financial Institutions Bond, Electronic & Computer Crime and Unauthorised Trading risk solutions
- Insurance Company insolvency solutions
- Other bespoke financial loss & liability insurance contracts
In addition and specific to our financial institution clients, we provide Operational Risk consulting services to define risk exposures, establish risk tolerance levels and design optimum risk transfer structures. For more sophisticated firms, such risk transfer structures can, through the creative use of insurance and reinsurance capital, be used to achieve regulatory capital relief.
Aon has continued to invest heavily into our specialty businesses. Each country where we operate in Asia has a dedicated team of specialist FSPG brokers who are in turn supported by our regional & global FSPG practitioners. Our regional FSPG team supports our Vietnam team with additional technical advice, insurance programme design and placement services and most importantly claims advocacy.
We have regional FSPG leaders located in Singapore, Hong Kong and China. Our Singapore office is also the home of the Aon Broking Centre resourced with a dedicated FSPG team accessing the regional and global insurance and reinsurance markets to ensure our clients receive the best possible terms from the insurance market.