Delivering global expertise locally, Aon Crisis Management partners with organisations that have people, assets and investments exposed to the risks of terrorism, political risk, kidnap for ransom, extortion, product recall and associated risks. We help our clients fully understand and quantify their exposure so that they can make informed decisions on how to best mitigate and manage their risk.
As a trusted advisor, we work closely with our clients providing advice, training and risk management services to improve their risk profiles. This enables us to represent their true risk to the market and negotiate the most comprehensive, cost effective insurance and risk transfer solutions.
Our unique consultative approach helps clients to implement the most appropriate measures to meet their duty of care and better protect their balance sheet, people, brand and reputation.
Our Risk Solutions
- Property damage and business interruption
- Construction risks including delay in start up
- Strikes, riots, civil commotion and malicious damage
- War, civil war, insurrection, revolution, rebellion, mutiny and coup d’etat
- Difference In Conditions (DIC), wrapping around government pools and other existing arrangements
- Third party/public liability
- Employers’ liability
- Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear (CBRN) Terrorism .
- Confiscation, expropriation or nationalisation of assets
- Imposition of export/import embargoes or cancellation of export/import licences
- Physical damage to assets from political violence
- Termination of or default on contracts
- Non-payment or moratorium due to exchange transfer and currency inconvertibility
- Non delivery/shipment of goods
- Calling of on-demand bid or contract bonds and guarantees for unfair or political reasons
- Forced abandonment or divestiture of an overseas operation or its assets
- Non payment by government and/or government owned entities of trade related debt to financial institutions
- Non payment by private entities of trade related debt to financial institutions.
Kidnap & Piracy for Ransom
- Corporate Protection
- Family Protection
- Kidnap for Ransom
- Wrongful or illegal detention
- Marine kidnap for ransom insurance
- Piracy loss of hire insurance
- Cargo special protection insurance
- Response consultants
- On board protection teams.
- Contaminated Products and Consumer Products
- Business interruption
- Adverse publicity
- Crisis response planning
- Automotive Recall
- Transportation and recovery
- Additional staffing
- Replacement, repair and refund
- Recall notices and communication
- Counter terrorism security and threat review
- Political risk assessment
- Crisis management planning and response
- Crisis management review
- Terrorism Problem Maximum Loss (PML) and PML reduction
- Operational feasibility study
- Event security
- Consultancy services and response