Aon Marine Singapore consists of 20 highly experienced full time marine insurance professionals, who are in turn part of a global team numbering more than 600 spread across 50 countries. Partnering with Aon guarantees a deep understanding of your local and global needs. From our Singapore office we deliver tailored marine solutions to some of the region’s largest ship-owners, shipyards, ports and terminals, manufacturers, traders and major construction projects. Whatever the risk Aon can provide expert advice along with a proven track record in Risk management, placement and claims handling.
Aon Marine negotiates from a position of global strength, Aon’s global marine team places in excess of USD 3.2 billion of marine premiums into the global insurance markets. This includes more than USD 350 million of mutual and fixed premium into the P&I markets, making Aon the world’s leading P&I broker and consultant.
This volume base allows significant leveraging utilising sophisticated models and analytics tools which enable Aon to accurately analyse our clients approach to risk in order to:
- Provide competitive premiums by identifying the optimum market conditions through GRIP (Global Risk Insight Platform), our unmatched and unique market intelligence platform
- Provide accurate and current benchmarking against your peers
- Ensure our clients achieve the optimum balance between risk retention and transfer.
From our Singapore office we handle all classes of marine business for a varied client base ranging from single vessel owners to port and terminal operators.
Classes of business handled include but are not limited to:
- Hull and Machinery
- Hull Interests (including IV, Freight, Mortgagees Interest, War etc)
- Loss of Hire, Delay and other business interruption products
- Marine Kidnap & Ransom
- Shipyards (including construction and repairs)
- Protection and Indemnity
- Charterer’s Liability
- Marine and General Liability (including products liability, advertising liability and consequential loss)
- Marine Trades (including Marina Operator’s Liability and Marine Professional Indemnity)
- Ports and Terminals
- Cargo, Stock Throughput and Logistics