Corporate Solutions is Aon Singapore's global business and strategic account management unit dealing with large or complex indigenous corporate accounts and global multinationals which require structured service programme including the provision of non-traditional consulting services. Our major clients develop their business in an increasingly "borderless" world, the degree and scope of risk moves in tandem with their geographic expansion.
Corporate Solutions offers our clients an invaluable tool that assists in the management of business and operational risks at a country level in a cost effective, consistent and co-coordinated manner. It provides seamless solutions and peace of mind leaving clients free to focus on their business, secure in the knowledge that Aon provides expert local solutions backed by global resources.
We have broad understanding of contemporary risk management practices and deep experience in a wide range of industries including:
- Airport and air traffic regulators
- Container terminal port operators
- Finance and banking services
- Food & beverage
- Government entities
- Hotel owners and management
- Major trading houses, marketing and distribution companies
- Manufacturing of electronics/consumer electronics/semi-conductors/toys/garment & textile
- Professional, scientific and education services
- Railway owners and operators
- Real estate development, management and rental
- Retail chain/FMCG business
- Technology, telecommunication and multimedia
- Transportation and logistics
- Global/regional insurance programme design, marketing, administration
- Risk identification & evaluation, risk control or mitigation, risk transfer or finance and monitor
- Full access to risk consulting services including specialist business interruption assessment and various risk modeling
- Alternative risk financing services including captives set-up and management
- Risk control engineering services include property loss prevention programme, workers' health & safety management and business continuity planning
- Gateway to Aon's international network of expertise by industry focus group and global practice group
- Structured service delivery programme throughout the team locally and globally
- Risk Maturity Index
- Stewardship reports as well as top level contact.
Backed by the Aon Client Promise.