MANAGING EMPLOYEE HEALTH IN A CORPORATE ENVIRONMENT
Occupational Health (OH) is a specialist branch of medicine focusing on health in the workplace, concerned with the physical and mental wellbeing of employees. Occupational Health services must be able to support employers by providing advice on work related illnesses and accidents, managing referred absence cases, carrying out effective pre-placement health assessments and monitoring the health of employees.
The Aon Occupational Health Service
We know there are a myriad of providers to choose from, making it difficult to discern which providers can deliver a robust service to meet your needs. Employers tell us that Occupational Health management sometimes feels like a ‘tick box exercise’, medical assessments take too long to arrange and they do not receive practical advice to help manage the employee’s health issue(s). That’s why we’ve invested heavily to develop our own Aon Occupational Health Service, following a comprehensive review of provider options in the market. We leveraged the scale of Aon’s portfolio to negotiate competitive terms for our clients. As a result, we can deliver:
- An off-the-shelf OH service, predesigned by Aon to meet your OH needs
- A competitive fee and then you only pay for the services that you use
- Access to a leading national OH provider, often only available to large corporates
- A nationwide network of over 1,000 Occupational Health Physicians (OHPs), Occupational Health Advisors (OHAs) and Physiotherapists to manage employees’ health issues, supported by over 200 head office staff
- Best in class clinical and data management standards
- A comprehensive service offering, that is able to meet both standard Occupational Health requirements and additional services as your employee wellbeing strategy evolves
- Competitive fees exclusive to clients of Aon with no on-going retainer charged
- A service that is easy to access and use online, including access to online management information reports
- A service that is fully Account Managed by a dedicated team at Aon – we are your main point of contact and monitor the performance against service and clinical deliverables so that you don’t have to
- Reports that are robust and provide appropriate practical recommendations
- A monthly wellbeing communication to support your wellbeing activities. We provide a leaflet and presentation that you can distribute / deliver
- Full guidance and support to both the Line Manager and HR making the referral, and for the employee on what to expect
Aon’s Occupational Health Service offers you a best in class provider, with transparent pricing and great value for money. What you see is what you get and you have the added comfort that Aon experts have done the legwork for you. Our service encompasses everything from pre-placement medical assessments, absence case management and health surveillance to night worker assessments, airside driver medicals, musculoskeletal employee support tools, wellbeing and much more.
Early intervention is proven to reduce absence and get your employees back to work faster.
Contact us to find out more
Aon Consulting Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered in England & Wales.
Registered No: 3127195. Registered Office: Briarcliff House, Kingsmead, Farnborough, GU14 7TE