Globalist Support Program
Mobile employees are an important talent group for global organizations. Using well developed policies, these valued employees are offered generous benefits, rewards and comprehensive tax and relocation support during assignments to maintain retention.
However, most organizations report that their mobile employees have a poor value perception of their benefits. In addition, a disproportionate level of internal resource is required to help mobile employees understand their benefits, in particular retirement provision.
At Aon Hewitt, we offer a range of services to support organizations and their mobile employees with the management of their retirement and employee benefits - employer sponsored as well as social security benefits. Building on our platform and our unmatched global network, we have developed the Globalist Support Program: a tailored global retirement and employee benefits program.
The program has been designed to complement the current tax and relocation support given to mobile employees, and follow a similar delivery process.
The additional support provided via the Globalist Support Program, for retirement and employee benefits, can be tailored to meet both corporate and mobile employees’ needs.
This will enable organizations to:
- Ensure that internal resources are used more efficiently and can focus on other areas of the business
- Reduce the cost of mobility
- Reduce the risk of assignment failure due to the retirement and employee benefit package
- Provide mobile employees with a full support program during their career to cover tax, relocation, retirement and employee benefits
- Become an established employer of choice
to download a copy of our brochure and find out more.