About The Aon Master Trust
Service delivered by experts
The Aon MasterTrust has a fully independent and experienced trustee board, offering governance and operational oversight, to give you total reassurance that your members are looked after – now and in the future. The professional structure of The Aon MasterTrust enables it to comply fully with regulatory requirements for protecting members and makes this a simple process, with real-time performance and monitoring reporting for employers.
Robust investment design
The Aon MasterTrust draws on Aon's global investment management capabilities and the strength and breadth of our independent manager research teams. As a result members have access to a menu of flexible investment options, which include:
- Aon-designed target date funds
- Alternative lifestyle strategies
- Finely tuned default fund strategies
- White-labelled self-select funds
Unique member experience for better-informed decisions
The Aon MasterTrust offers Aon's unique member communications tools and technology
- Intelligent, trigger-based communications so members can make timely investment decisions
- An aggregated view of their online banking, credit and loan accounts and other assets such as property, savings and other pension schemes
- Online access to resources and educational materials
This is all backed by an effective communications strategy, from joining through to retirement and beyond.
In-built service for managing income through retirement
The transition to retirement can present members with challenges - especially in terms of accessing their money in a flexible, tax-efficient way. The Aon MasterTrust offers retirement income services to accommodate the new flexible drawdown options and to make the financial path to retirement as smooth as possible.
For more information, email email@example.com
The Aon MasterTrust is an authorised master trust scheme, having met the five key criteria required by The Pensions Regulator. Learn more here
Aon Solutions UK Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.