Master Trust Authorisation
We continue to deliver excellence for our clients and their members. Whether it’s the market-leading investment solutions – or the suite of services that go beyond a standard pension solution to help people manage all their finances on an integrated basis – The Aon MasterTrust is designed to meet member needs today and tomorrow. Tony Pugh, Aon
The Aon MasterTrust is an authorised Master Trust scheme, having met the five key criteria required by The Pensions Regulator that:
1. The persons involved in the scheme are fit and proper persons
2. The scheme is financially sustainable
3. Each scheme funder meets the requirements set out in section 10
4. The systems and processes used in running the scheme are sufficient to ensure that it is run effectively, and
5. The scheme has an adequate continuity strategy.
Learn more about why The Aon MasterTrust achieved authorisation.
Aon Solutions UK Limited - a company registered in England and Wales under registration number 4396810 with its registered office at The Aon Centre, The Leadenhall Building, 122 Leadenhall Street, London EC3V 4AN.