Webinar Replay: Insights from Aon’s UK Accounting Strategy Team
2020 was an historic year for volatility, and 2021 has been an historic year for recovery, so what does 2022 have in store?
Whilst 2021 has been good news for most, we’ve seen huge variability of outcomes between pension schemes, and a wide gap remains between the best and worst funded schemes.
In this webinar replay Aon’s Accounting Strategy Team share insights to ensure you are fully briefed on current issues and what actions you can take to achieve your objectives. Key discussions include:
- The latest market trends and developments over 2021
- Our latest thinking on discount rates in a sustained low yield environment
- Setting your inflation assumption following the government’s announcement on RPI reform
- Latest COVID-19 mortality trends
- How you can take back control of your audit process this year-end
Read more: Recovering from a rollercoaster 2020
If you would like to discuss any aspect of this webinar, or find out how you can receive your FREE personalised benchmarking report, please contact Trevor Brooks.
Aon Solutions UK Limited - a company registered in England and Wales under registration number 4396810 with its registered office at The Aon Centre, The Leadenhall Building, 122 Leadenhall Street, London EC3V 4AN.