Aon has harnessed technology and the intellectual capital of people to serve the growing needs of clients. AonLine is Aon’s extranet service exclusively available for Aon clients. AonLine is an innovative, cost-effective network of electronic services designed for risk managers and other financial executives. AonLine is a closed secure ‘extranet’ that takes advantage of the Internet for easy and fast information sourcing and business transactions.
Thousands of clients and members of their risk community use AonLine for a variety of reasons:
- To understand the current status of their risk portfolio;
- To better manage their program through certificate tracking and exposure tracking tools;
- To obtain information and to improve communication among their colleagues and Aon
Security is an important topic. AonLine is structured with what is called ‘cascading’ security, which enables you to define each user’s access limits. This is enforced through the use of user IDs and passwords. Internet security is continually improving. AonLine currently supports 128-bit level encryption, which is banking-level security.
AonLine enables you to view your account details in the same way your Aon Account Team views them.
Details that you have access to at headquarters level include:
- Client account profile including contacts, activities and description of operations
- Aon account team listings at both the controlling office and local office(s)
- Account objectives & risk management strategy
- Program handling instructions / procedures
- Global program digests
You are also given access to view local placements that have been secured for your local foreign operations, including:
- Description of local operations including contacts and local activities
Policy digests for locally placed covers
You also have the ability to set security levels at divisional or geographic location levels to tailor the content users can view.
More information: www.aonline.aon.com