This page has moved to a new place.
Your browser should automatically take you there in 10 seconds. If it doesn't please go to http://www.aon.co.nz
You need to consider Credit Insurance when
• Trade debtors represent a substantial asset on your balance sheet
• Cash flow protection is important to you
• You are entering different market segments, or trading overseas
• You are dealing on credit terms with customers
• Industry developments create uncertainty
An Aon Trade Credit Insurance programme will:
• Conduct ongoing credit reviews on your clients
• Provide credit insurance (domestic and export)
• Collect, analyse and review your client's financial statements
• Advise and formulate security enhancements in consultation with you and your clients
• Review and strengthen your terms and conditions of sale
• Minimise loss through effective credit management disciplines and the provision of underwritten credit assessments (credit limits)
• Ensure insured credit limits grow with your major customers - existing and new
• Cover the cost of potential debtor failures; operate with certainty and gain a competitive advantage
• Insure the four broad categories of risk - project risk, credit risk, market risk and political risk
• Provide cover through standard and customised insurance policies
• Structure bulk purchase protection for multiple countries and/ or projects, as well as profit sharing provisions.
• Provide protection against political actions that impact on your foreign investments and operations.
• A credit insurance policy is also solid collateral for your company's funding requirements as an insured debtor asset is usually significant
• Provide funding facilities at competitive rates through our proven network of finance partners
• Introduce you to a variety of appropriate finance products in association with our finance partners
• Enhance your trading ability and free-up working capital that could be better employed elsewhere
• Provide assistance and advice in dealing with debtors, your fellow creditors, administrators, and liquidators. This gives you the freedom to focus on your business activities.