Aon Affinity's Travel Practice
Aon Affinity's Travel Practice is a leader in the provision of customized travel insurance and protection programs for many of the world's most renowned travel companies. With a focus on the design, distribution, and management of customized programs, Aon Affinity empowers clients to optimize program performance
Our services include program consultation, brokerage and administration as well as data based marketing, analytics and merchandising expertise for:
- Online Travel Agency (OTA) Flight Insurance, Car Rental Insurance, Cruise and Package Travel Insurance plans
- Cruise Line Insurance and Cruise Protection Plans
- Tour Operator Guest Protection Programs
- Retail Travel Agency Travel Protection Programs
Our travel, tour, flight and cruise insurance plans can include benefits such as:
- Trip Cancellation
- Trip Interruption
- Travel Delay
- Emergency Medical, Assistance, Evacuation
- Baggage (loss, damage, theft and/or delay of travel belongings)
Aon Affinity’s Travel Practice is an active member of prestigious travel industry organizations such as Cruise Lines International Association (CLIA), United States Tour Operator Association (USTOA) and United States Travel Insurance Association (UStiA).
Have a question on travel insurance or need to file a claim?
Travelers or Travel Agents who need to file a claim through one of our travel insurance programs or passenger protection plans, please visit TravelClaim.com.
Insurance for Travel Agencies and Tour Operators
If you represent a travel agency or tour operator looking for Professional Liability, E&O Insurance, please visit http://aontravpro.com.