European Investment Management Survey 2018
Our first European Investment Management Survey is now available.
The survey – representing the views of respondents from across Europe – has fascinating insights into approaches to pension investment.
Among the findings:
- Although many pension plans are multinational, many sponsors are not reaping the potential benefits of centralisation
- Investment options are increasing in number and complexity, making the roles of sponsors and trustees more difficult
- Returns, funding and regulation/governance are among the biggest concerns for those running pension plans
- There is a strong appetite for delegation, driven by a lack of time, increasingly complex investment choices and the need for robust governance
- Approaches, attitudes and adoption of delegation vary between countries
You can download a free copy of the infographic survey summary here.
You can download a free copy of the full survey here.
We hope you find it interesting and useful. If you would like to discuss any of the findings, please contact us.
Pillar 3 Disclosure
Copyright © 2020 Aon Investments Limited. All rights reserved.
Aon Investments Limited, The Aon Centre, The Leadenhall Building, 122 Leadenhall Street, London, EC3V 4AN. Registered in England and Wales No: 5913159.
Aon Investments Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.