Energy & Mining (India)
Aon Energy and Mining team is dedicated to providing the highest level of service to the energy sector and related service industries. Our specialists provide risk engineering, risk transfer and related services to the natural resource industries worldwide.
- Has over 300 energy specialists
- Transacts over US$2 billion of premium annually
- Transacts 40% of global energy premium spend
Aon Energy Asia has the largest group of dedicated natural resources professionals in the industry, residing in 13 countries across Asia, supported by regional teams.
Our experience covers each phase of investments, including:
- Financial due diligence
- Assistance in drafting and reviewing contractual risk and indemnity provisions
- Negotiating with lenders to minimise insurance provisions
- Arranging the full range of insurances required from the construction and development phase through to commercial operations
Aon's Energy Asia team currently handles:
- Upstream: Exploration, Construction and Operations for Energy & Production companies and drilling contractors
- Downstream: Construction and operation of LNG and gas processing, oil refineries and petrochemical plants
- Mining: Exploration, construction and operations for coal, gold, copper, nickel, uranium, etc.