The marine industry is complex, occasionally volatile, constantly evolving and presents considerable risk. Aon’s marine expertise is unique in the industry, providing comprehensive and flexible solutions for our clients’ global operations.
Aon’s marine team in Asia consists of over 50 experts focused on providing risk solutions to the marine industry. With key hubs in Singapore, Beijing, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Taipei and Seoul, we deliver tailored marine solutions to some of the region’s largest ship owners, shipyards, ports & terminals, manufacturers & traders and major construction projects.
Aon’s marine professionals have in-depth knowledge of all aspects of the marine industry:
- Hull & Machinery
- Hull Interests (including Increased Value, Freight Interests, Mortgagees Interests, War, etc.)
- Marine Kidnap & Ransom
- Ports & Terminals
- Loss of Hire and other Business Interruption products
- Shipyard Construction
- Protection & Indemnity
- Charterers’ Liability
- General Marine Liability (including extended P&I cover, social responsibility and other frustrated legal liability products)
- Cargo, Stock Throughput and Logistics
- Comprehensive Claims Services (including consulting, advocacy and collection)
- Average Adjusting.
Click the buttons for more information.