Property & Casualty
In order to protect your assets and balance sheet, Aon offers standard as well as tailor-made property damage and business interruption programmes.
Our team of property experts works closely with you to:
- understand your business and business strategies
- identify your risk exposures and needs
We provide the best insurance solution to protect your business while managing your total cost of risk.
Aon provides professional advice covering the following areas:
- programme design strategy
- coverage analysis
- coverage issues such as terrorism, natural catastrophes and machinery breakdown
- risk retention
- captive implementation
- risk engineering*
- latest market developments
- international programmes (e.g. compliance with local legislations, pools, tax issues)
* Risk engineering is done with the support of Aon Global Risk Control. Our risk control engineers asses your risk profile and identity key property and business exposures.
The business interruption coverage provides you with an insurance solution for financial losses resulting from property damage. These losses impact your profit, market share and growth.
The business interruption insurance will indemnify continuing expenses, loss of net profit and additional costs incurred to minimise loss.
Standard business interruption solutions must be adapted to your business environment. Contingent business interruption has taken on much greater importance for many businesses today as more companies have outsourced a portion of their manufacturing, logistics and services and have increased reliance on third-party suppliers.
Aon’s Contingent Business Interruption or Suppliers and Customers Extensions insurance solutions cover the financial losses caused by property damage occurring at the premises of a supplier or customer.
Aon provides supply chain management advice and supports you in the identification of the key suppliers in order to obtain appropriate coverage and limit.
The standalone Terrorism policy insures property against physical loss or damage by an act or series of acts of terrorism or sabotage.
This insurance can be extended to the consequential losses (extra expenses, rental value or business interruption) resulting directly from physical loss or damage.
Aon has a dedicated team of experts to provide you advice on mitigating risks related to terrorism matters.