APAC

Wellbeing Solutions

 
Why Wellbeing?
Healthcare costs continue to increase, posing challenges for governments, employers, and individuals across the globe. At the same time, the world’s population is becoming less and less healthy. From lost productivity to increasing premiums, poor health affects balance sheets. Wellbeing has become one of the world’s fastest growing and most resilient markets.
Businesses that are highly engaged in wellbeing can experience 21% higher productivity, 22% higher profitability, and 10% higher customer ratings. Meanwhile, employees with strong overall wellbeing are six times as likely to be engaged in their job and 32% more likely to stay with the company. 95% of employers now acknowledge the link between an employee’s health and how they perform at work.
Aon’s Wellbeing Solutions delivered by experts and enabled by data and analytics can help companies achieve these objectives.
 
How Can We Assist You?
Your wellbeing offering includes a custom blueprint that aligns with the overall business strategy, providing you with a sustainable and measurable solution.
How can we assist you diagram 
 
Aon Insights Series 2021: Asia featured a Client Case Study on Wellbeing Journey – Ingredients for a Successful Launch by FWD. Watch now for some useful tips and insights.
 
Visit our Wellbeing Solutions webpage to understand more about how Aon can guide your organisation in your journey to a culture of wellbeing.
  
To download our Wellbeing Solutions 1-pager, please complete the form:

Please click here to manage your communication preferences.

Contact us
 
 
 
Alternatively, you can email apac.marketing@aon.com to connect with our experts.
Back to Health Solutions