Mining Consultants Insurance
Aon is Australia’s largest insurance broker and has worked within the mining and metallurgy industry for over twenty years. We have developed an insurance solution specifically tailored for mining and metallurgy consultants to protect your assets and reputation as well as meet the needs of large contract works. Aon’s professional insurance package offers broad coverage while remaining price competitive.
Mining and Metallurgy Consultants Insurance Solutions
Mining and metallurgy consultants may face allegations of loss as a result of advice provided on areas such as business management, expert opinions and financial planning.
To help you manage your risk Aon have developed mining and metallurgy consultant’s policy with these unique features:
- Set your own indemnity limit from $1 million to $5 million (higher limits available)
- Severability and non-imputation clause, which maintains cover for ‘Innocent’ Insureds
- Cover for employee dishonesty
- Cover for legal costs for attendance at an inquiry up to $250,000
- Continuous cover for reporting purposes
- Cover for loss incurred as a result of lost or damaged documents, including the costs of replacing or restoring the documents
- Cover for infringement of intellectual property rights
- Contractual liability
- Liability under the Trade Practices Act
We can also tailor a solution for your business. We offer mining and metallurgy consultants policies for Public Liability, Directors and Officers and Office Pack.
Choose Aon for Mining Consultants Insurance
We are Australia’s largest insurance broker and have negotiated with insurers on your behalf to save you time, money and the worry arising from navigating and understanding complex insurance contracts.
More than just insurance, our dedicated brokers have the experience to provide you with advice and support when you need it most. We act as your independent advocate to insurers and have a dedicated claims service to assist you at all times.