- Aon EB Homepage
- Products & Services
- Thought Leadership & News
- Why Aon
- Contact Us
Engaging your employees with benefits and reward
Our innovative communication team provides creative bespoke benefit communication solutions that will increase benefit engagement.
Our communication team can provide:
- Tailored employer branded solutions
- Communication strategy development and implementation
- Total Reward Statements (online, interactive or paper)
- Design of benefits communications (videos, emails, flyers, posters, pocket guides, benefit fairs, interactive pdf)
- Delivery of employee benefit education, presentations (including production of training materials)
To learn more about actuating your benefit proposition and engaging employees, read our latest thought leadership here.
To find out how we can deliver your benefits offering in an effective manner, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or speak to one of our communication consultants on +353 1 266 6000.
Get in touch with us today
The case for Flexible Benefits in Ireland white paper
Many employers are now focusing on a differentiated approach to reward and benefits. The growth in adoption of the flexible and online benefits model is now established and seemingly set to continue at a faster pace. Read more.
2018 EMEA Health Survey
Across EMEA and locally in Ireland, improving employee health, wellbeing and engagement is high on the agenda for many employers. We are delighted to publish the results from our Survey which covers more than 900 employers across the region. The Survey makes interesting reading and outlines the key health issues employers are facing as they develop their people risk strategies, including the opportunities and challenges. Read more. Read more.