- Aon EB Homepage
- Products & Services
- Thought Leadership & News
- Why Aon
- Contact Us
Health & Risk Broking
The links between a healthy workforce, higher levels of employee engagement and business performance are clearly established. These links are becoming strategically important for HR executives. Health and risk related benefits such as medical insurance, dental insurance, life and disability benefits are component parts of wellness strategies aimed at driving engagement levels upwards and promoting health and wellbeing.
At Aon Employee Benefits, we have unmatched global and local expertise and solutions across the full spectrum of health issues, markets, employee benefit insurance products and Health & Wellness strategies. Combined with our unique, market leading e-broking process and our Broking Centre of Excellence, we help our clients to align benefits with strategic objectives, ensure best in class providers and secure the most competitive pricing and policy terms & conditions.
Our consultants will work with you to guide you through the health and wellness solutions that would best suit your business, including:
- Healthcare strategy development
- Medical Insurance market review
- Requirements development for markets
- Provider assessment
- On-going broking services
- Coordination of provider switching
- Dental & Vision Benefits Design & Broking
- Development of wellness programmes that address specific behaviours and health risk factors
- Promotion and support in the development of a health and well-being culture in the working environment
Our risk consultants are leaders in the area of risk benefits consultancy, plan management and procurement, and will work with you to establish:
- Integrated risk broking across life, long-term disability and health insurance
- Consultancy, benchmarking and design
- Bespoke market RFP - objectives based broking delivered through our innovative TBS e-Broking facility
- Proactive administration, claims management and renewal services
To find out how you can deliver comprehensive health, wellness and risk cover for your employees, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or speak to one of our consultants by calling +353 1 266 6000.
Get in touch with us today
Retirement income is one of the most important parts of financial planning. To get you started on this journey, we have developed three guides, each of which focuses on a key stage. Read more.
Employee Mindset Study
Aon’s Employee Mindset Study explores the preferences and attitudes of Irish employees, towards total rewards, employee benefits and financial wellbeing and how well their employers are meeting their expectations in this respect. Read more.