Multicultural Network at Aon
Aon welcomes the many advantages of a multicultural employee base and celebrates distinct cultural differences stemming from personal traits such as race, ethnic origin and religion.
The Aon multicultural group recognises the multiple backgrounds, diverse cultures and the wide range of views within Aon. The group represents all employees regardless of their multicultural background.
It aims to create an environment where:
- Everyone feels valued and where their talents are fully utilised
- Our clients’ needs are understood and our products and services are accessible to all.
- advise on policy development and products and solutions for clients
- provide social and business networking opportunities for members
- provide support and a safe environment for any employee who seeks them out
- aim to improve recruitment, retention and career development for all
- strive to enhance Aon’s image as an inclusive employer
- increase colleagues’ cultural awareness and understanding of diversity issues
Watch this powerful video produced for our colleagues during Black History Month 2020.