COVID-19 RESPONSE WEBINAR - How to support and protect your members
During this webinar, specialists for Aon’s Member Options and Administration teams are joined by WPS Advisory (Independent Financial Adviser firm), where they share insights on how pension schemes can better support and protect members during the Coronavirus crisis.
Key topics discussed include:
- The risk of pension scams and the key role played by trustees to reduce this risk
- Member behaviour over this period and how this impacts scheme administration
- What Independent Financial Advisers are hearing from members
- Other actions schemes are taking to support members facing financial difficulties
- The potential impact on pension scheme de-risking exercises
If you would like to discuss any aspect of this webinar please contact the Aon Member Options Team
Aon Solutions UK Limited - a company registered in England and Wales under registration number 4396810 with its registered office at The Aon Centre, The Leadenhall Building, 122 Leadenhall Street, London EC3V 4AN.