Financial Services & Professions Group (FSPG) (India)
Aon India Financial Services & Professions Group provides proven solutions to protect clients' businesses and people. We provide strategic advice, placement, and service for simple and complex liability programmes to companies who are taking proactive steps to effectively analyse, identify and transfer their risks to a comprehensive insurance programme.
Our industry experts are supported by insurance product experts in the areas of:
- Directors & Officers Liability
- Professional Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
- Cyber Liability
- Errors & Omissions Liability
- Commercial Crime insurance
- Commercial General Liability including Product recall
- Kidnap & Ransom
- Clinical Trial
- Crime includes specialised Financial Institutions Bond, Electronic & Computer Crime and Unauthorised trading risk solutions
- Insurance company insolvency solutions and other bespoke financial loss & liability insurance contracts
- Contamination Product Liability
- Environment Impairment Liability
- Specie Risks
- Employee Compensation Insurance
Specific to our financial institution clients, we provide operational risk consulting services to define risk exposures, establish risk tolerance levels and design optimum risk transfer structures including Cards Liability, Banker's Indemnity Insurance, etc.
For more sophisticated firms, such risk transfer structures can, through the creative use of insurance and reinsurance capital, be used to achieve regulatory capital relief.
Our team offers technical advice, insurance programme design, and placement services, and most importantly claims advocacy.