Aon Global Client Network
An international or global program provides that a multinational company enters into an insurance contract with a global insurer in the country of its headquarters.
All questions about the need to insure, the scope of coverage and its cost are decided at the headquarters level.
Taking into account the differences in the legislation and the market practice in different countries and irrespective of the previously agreed terms, the local insurance contract requires close attention. Therefore, the following list of additional services is offered (but is not limited by it):
- Consulting on a daily basis;
- Organization of meetings and telephone conferences;
- Contract verification before signing;
- Regular reports on the current situation;
- Annual customer insurance coverage analysis;
- Accompanying with loss settlement;
- Timely informing on insurance market trends.