Defined Contribution (one day)
Pensions Training 2021
We will be running a full schedule of Defined Benefit, Defined Contribution and Pensions Governance training in 2021, please contact us for more details.
This course is suitable for trustees of a defined contribution trust based scheme including master-trusts or a hybrid scheme with a defined contribution section. It provides a practical look at the key issues and decisions that trustees face when responsible for a defined contribution scheme, and considers trustees’ responsibilities both from a legal and best practice perspective. Our course covers the following core areas:
- The DC landscape
- Roles and responsibilities of trustees
- The trustee board
- Scheme management skills
- DC administration
- Investment principles, strategy and design of the default fund
- Monitoring and reviewing investment strategy
- Communicating and engaging with members
- Assessing value for members
- Reporting duties
- Pension freedoms and member options
Click on the date you wish to register for:
- Wednesday 22 September/ Thursday 23 September
Price: £450 + VAT per person
Click here to see our Training Programme
Click here to reserve your place in 2021.
In our full 2021 brochure we set out the comprehensive range of assessments and training courses we offer, to help you take control.
Aon Solutions UK Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.