Defined Contribution (one day)
For the remainder of 2020, all of our courses will be delivered as interactive webinars.
This course is suitable for trustees of a defined contribution trust based scheme including master-trusts or a hybrid scheme with a defined contribution section. It provides a practical look at the key issues and decisions that trustees face when responsible for a defined contribution scheme, and considers trustees’ responsibilities both from a legal and best practice perspective. Our course covers the following core areas:
- The DC landscape
- Roles and responsibilities of trustees
- The trustee board
- Scheme management skills
- DC administration
- Investment principles, strategy and design of the default fund
- Monitoring and reviewing investment strategy
- Communicating and engaging with members
- Assessing value for members
- Reporting duties
- Pension freedoms and member options
Click on the date you wish to register for:
- New dates will be published shortly...
Price: £450 + VAT per person
Click here to see our Training Programme
Click here to reserve your place in 2020.
In our full 2020 brochure we set out the comprehensive range of assessments and training courses we offer, to help you take control.
Aon Solutions UK Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.