Pensions Training 2024
We will be running a full schedule of Defined Benefit, Defined Contribution and Pensions Governance training in 2024, please contact us for more details.
This course is suitable for trustees of a defined contribution trust based scheme including master-trusts or a hybrid scheme with a defined contribution section. It provides a practical look at the key issues and decisions that trustees face when responsible for a defined contribution scheme, and considers trustees’ responsibilities both from a legal and best practice perspective. Our course covers the following core areas:
- The DC landscape
- Roles and responsibilities of trustees
- The trustee board
- Scheme management skills
- DC administration
- Investment principles, strategy and design of the default fund
- Monitoring and reviewing investment strategy
- Communicating and engaging with members
- Assessing value for members
- Reporting duties
- Pension freedoms and member options
- Wednesday 6 March 2024 - LONDON
- Wednesday 16 October 2024 - LONDON
Price: £600 + VAT
All the London seminars will take place at:
The Aon Centre
The Leadenhall Building
122 Leadenhall Street
Click here to reserve your place in 2024.
Click here to see our Training Programme
In our full brochure we set out the comprehensive range of assessments and training courses we offer, to help you take control.
For further information or for registering a delegate place in 2024, email [email protected] or [email protected]
Aon Solutions UK Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.