Pension Governance Committee
For the remainder of 2020, all of our courses will be delivered as interactive webinars.
Many employers operate contract-based and master trust arrangements (Group Personal Pensions for example), and are increasingly establishing pension governance committees to ensure these arrangements are well-run. Similar to a board of trustees, a governance committee acts in an advisory capacity to the employer, though it has fewer legal obligations than apply to trustees. Aon’s pension governance committee training is designed specifically to meet the needs of governance committees, identifying best practice and ensuring committee members can carry out their role efficiently. It is also suitable for HR professionals supporting contract based defined contribution schemes and includes:
- The roles and responsibilities of a governance committee member
- Pension structure and governance
- Running a contract or master trust based plan
- Defined contribution investment: basics
- The risks to defined contribution members
- Defined contribution investment strategies
- Investment choices: defined contribution arrangements
Click on the date you wish to register for:
- New dates will be published shortly...
Price: £250 + VAT per person
Click here to see our Training Programme
Click here to reserve your place in 2020.
In our full 2020 brochure we set out the comprehensive range of assessments and training courses we offer, to help you take control.
Aon Solutions UK Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.