Aon Hewitt is the global leader in human capital consulting and outsourcing solutions. The company partners with organizations to solve their most complex benefits, talent and related financial challenges, and improve business performance. Aon Hewitt designs, implements, communicates and administers a wide range of human capital, retirement, investment management, health care, compensation and talent management strategies. With more than 29,000 professionals in 90 countries, Aon Hewitt makes the world a better place to work for clients and their employees. For more information on Aon Hewitt, please visit www.aonhewitt.com.
With offices in 15 countries and a staff of more than 1,000 in Asia-Pacific, Aon Hewitt is able to provide its clients comprehensive human resources services throughout the region. View our office locations:
At Aon Hewitt, we take a long-term view of benefits management that aims to help companies achieve a balance between using benefits as a retention tools and managing escalating costs. We work with you throughout the process, understanding your business objectives, linking it to your benefits strategy and then tailoring our solutions to address the various stages of your benefits requirements.
Our end-to-end solutions to health & benefits management involves a systematic, transparent approach that includes the following elements:
- Value-based Broking: Our value-based broking services aim to help you create greater value by providing a higher return on investment while, at the same time, delivering greater value to employees by promoting better health, productivity and quality of life. [Download flyer]
- Benchmarking Benefits: With reliable benchmarking information, we can help you identify the unique issues driving your compensation and benefits policies. We can also work with you to develop effective strategies to ensure alignment to your corporate goals. [Download flyer]
- Flexible Benefits: Aon Hewitt offers all the necessary resources, expertise, and services to meet your organization’s needs for a successful flexible benefits program implementation. [Download flyer]
- Global Benefits Management: Aon Hewitt Worldwide has organized a systematic way of supporting multinational corporations in their global benefits efforts through our Global Benefits Brokerage approach, supporting tools and processes. [Download flyer]
- Health & Wellness Programs: We recognize the critical impact of a healthy employee population, and can work with you to develop and implement health management programs focused on reducing absenteeism, injury rates, and disability. [Download flyer]
Aon Hewitt's Human Capital practice excels at advancing the business of people. With the benefit of our deep expertise in both private and public sectors, our clients achieve better business results by developing, motivating and rewarding these employees in ways that support broader financial objectives and business strategy.
We specialize in aligning and communicating your human capital strategies in accordance with the larger goals of your organization. We offer consulting services in the following areas:
- Corporate Governance-Related Services: We consult with corporate boards on executive compensation and performance, leadership selection, succession and evaluation as well as designing and implementing management incentive plans. [Download flyer]
- Organization Transformation: We identify synergies and help build unified organizations resulting from a merger or acquisition. We also recommend and review restructuring plans in order to transform an organization into a highly focused and performance-driven business. [Download flyer]
- Talent Management: We advice organizations in how to align talent strategy with business strategy through improvements in such areas as the quality of hires, ways of increasing productivity, retention of high-performing leadership, and performance of new leaders and high potentials. [Download flyer]
- Total Rewards: We can help you formulate and implement a total rewards strategy that aligns with your business objectives. [Download flyer]