Life Sciences & Pharma Insurance and Risk Management
Life Sciences companies face numerous and unique challenges as they grow. How these risks are mitigated and identified can be the fundamental difference between financial success and business failure. Aon provides Pharma Life Sciences companies with end-to-end risk solutions, supporting organisations from the initial discovery phase to final product launch.
Risk Management for Life Science Organisations
Based on industry knowledge and our many years of experience, our Life Sciences Practice offers a range of risk management solutions across the entire life cycle of risk. Coverage is designed to address specific industry requirements such as market trends and pricing, contract language, individual market risk appetites and how the Life Sciences industry views risk.
Aon’s Life Science & Pharma services include:
- Use of key benchmarking and actuarial analytics to support decision-making for program structures such as limits, retentions and pricing
- Access to top-level executive underwriters at leading Life Sciences insurance companies
- A seasoned team of solicitors to offer proven claims advocacy expertise in large product-liability class action and securities class action litigation
- A flexible, customized approach for each individual client
- Global reach and presence in every region and market in the world
- Adherence to industry best practices and the ability to replicate successful risk management strategies
Looking ahead to 2022 - Life Sciences Top Emerging Risks
Life sciences companies project that, in three years’ time, Accelerated Rates of Change in Market Factors will be their top risk. External factors such as regulations, mergers and acquisitions activity, and new market entrants are top of their mind for the industry.