Shrinking budgets and staff, regulations and increased demands for services are forcing today’s public sector to do more with less that has led to a change in both the levels and types of risk present. To address these risks, Aon’s public sector specialists focus on providing tailored risk management solutions and insurance products to Irish public sector organisations.
We have strong, long-term relationships with the following risk profiles:
- National Utility Providers
- Various Government Agencies
- Airport Authorities
- Health Authorities and Hospitals
- Various Government Bodies and Semi States
Aon offers a range of insurance broking and risk management consultancy services to the public sector. Some of these include:
- Organisational and strategic risk management
- Risk financing and PPP
- Risk management audits and loss analysis targeting
- Business continuity planning
- EU compliance and procurement legislation
- Technical, legislative and regulatory updates and information
- Claims management and audits
- Consortia purchasing, buying groups and framework agreements
Why choose Aon?
Aon’s carefully crafted, full-service approach offers a network of specialists who can provide solutions that support your strategy. We understand that you need an adviser who knows what issues challenge your sector, your people and your markets.
Aon uses creative and forward-thinking techniques to respond to our clients’ needs. Our team provides solutions to address the unique risk challenges of rapidly developing social and economic conditions. As a service provider, we know that you need a partner who can anticipate change and provide solutions to challenges that emerge as environments change and markets evolve. We constantly analyse how those changes may affect public sector risks in years to come.