APRM Global Fine Art Practice – US
Whether you own works of art, furniture and decorative arts, fine jewelry, silver rugs, rare coins, vintage cars, wine or any other kind of collectible, acquiring objects of fine quality is a pursuit that lasts a lifetime.
If a piece in your collection were damaged or stolen, how would your policy respond?
- Would it cover the appropriate loss of value if the piece were partially damaged?
- Would your insurer understand how to assess the loss of value?
- If you suffered a total loss, would your policy provide retail replacement value or fair market value?
Many collectors are unaware of the exposure they have, because they assume their valuable possessions are covered under their Homeowners’ policy.
As your collection grows, protect it with greater strength.
An international leader in personal insurance risk management, Aon’s appreciation of fine art and collectibles is unparalleled in the industry.
Our Global Fine Art Practice (GFAP) maintains a network of trusted advisors and service providers including the world’s leading art insurers, appraisers, auction houses, conservators, shipping specialists and storage professionals. As an APRM client, the world’s most respected resources would always be available to you.
Additionally, the GFAP includes the services of our in-house Fine Art specialists-esteemed members of our staff who are here to keep you up to date on current values for your collecting categories, and to offer you concierge services to help manage and protect your collection. Drawing on insurers from all over the world, the GFAP can create a unique combination of coverage and flexibility to develop a policy to precisely meet your particular needs.
Aon has the scope, the sophistication and the influence to promote your interests, anywhere and at any time.
Your personal collection is unlike any other. Our protection plan can be described the same way.
APRM’s Global Fine Art Practice takes a proactive approach to protecting your collection, by developing an individualized plan that will grow and evolve over time. Your collection is given serious thought and consideration, as is everything of value that you own. Your fine art and collectibles are not afterthoughts for you; therefore, they cannot be afterthoughts to us.
APRM’s Global Fine Art Practice is pleased to offer the following services:
- Creation of unique, sophisticated policies to allow collectors freedom, as well as control and flexibility in acquisition and storage.
- One-on-one consultation with a member of APRM’s Global Fine Art Practice
- Scheduled reviews
- Reconciliation of existing schedules and appraisals and/or invoices
- Current market data for fine & decorative art and jewelry
- Access to the world’s leading specialists for appraisal, advisory, and conservation services
- Consultation on storage/protection of collections
- Collection management
- Introduction to experts in handling, transit, and loans
- Creation of mitigation plans: hurricane, wildfire, flood and earthquake
We invite you to consider our unique approach to protecting your fine collectibles, and your convenience.