Aon Affinity: Programs
Aon Affinity provides cancellation insurance for trips, cruise, weddings and trade shows, in addition to specialty programs such as pet insurance and debt cancellation.
- Bankers Insurance Service: Insurance for the mortgage banking community
- Aon Affinity Travel Practice: Insurance Solutions for travel and cruise industries
- Healthy Paws Pet Insurance: Pet Health Insurance that reimburses up to 90% of veterinary bills for new accidents and illnesses.
- Integramark: Debt cancellation based programs offer lenders new opportunities to add value to their consumer lending businesses
- Insurmark: Primary Flood (including NFIP and alternatives), Excess Flood; other catastrophic offerings, and lender placed insurance for financial institutions.
- Uber Driver Injury Protection: Optional insurance for Uber drivers to help minimize the financial impact of an accident.
- Wedsafe: Event cancellation insurance
Aon Insurance Services is the exclusive administrator of member insurance benefits for the personal and business insurance needs of AICPA members, offering life and health coverages, auto and homeowners plans, personal liability and umbrella insurance.
- AICPA: An array of personal and business insurance solutions for members of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- A&E Advantage: Insurance Solutions for Architectural, Engineering and Design firms
- Attorneys Advantage: Insurance solutions for Lawyers and law firms
Aon Affinity provides customized insurance products for healthcare professionals, including professional liability insurance programs offered through Healthcare Providers Service Organization (HPSO), Nurses Service Organization (NSO) and Dentist’s Advantage.
In addition, HPSO and NSO offer affordable protection to business owners in more than 90 healthcare professions.
Life & Health
Aon Affinity provides a full array of Life & Health and Property & Casualty solutions for individuals and groups.
- AIChE Member Insurance Program
- AICPA Insurance Trust
- Johnson Rooney Welch – highly skilled evaluator of complex special risks (e.g.: large aggregate limits, concentrations of exposure, war risk exposures, and occupational exposures.)
- Sports Accident Program: The Accident Medical Expense Indemnity Plan provides first-dollar accident medical expense coverage for those of all ages playing sports and participating in competitions
Aon Affinity offers a comprehensive portfolio of affordable business insurance products available to franchises and small commercial businesses, including: (Business Owners Policy (BOP), Errors and Omissions (E&O) Insurance and Directors and Officers Liability Insurance (D&O).
Specialty Managing General Underwriters
Aon Affinity offers a full array of specialty insurance programs marketed through the sub-producer (agency) channels.
- Huntington T. Block: Fine Arts
- Ian H. Graham: Home Owner Associations Directors’and Officers’ Liability (D&O) and Property Managers’ Errors & Omissions (E&O)
- K&K: Sports Leisure and Entertainment Insurance
- Nonprofit Insurance: ASAE endorsed insurance, LeadingAge Insurance, nonprofit insurance solutions, and associations.
Programs for Aon Clients
Aon Affinity provides turnkey solutions for Aon’s large corporate clients serving retail, telecom, financial institutions, travel & entertainment industries and more.