Casualty Risk Management
Aon takes a fresh approach to casualty risk management by starting with the client, going against the traditional industry broking model. We place more premium into the global marketplace than any other firm. In advance of every placement, we develop a deep understanding of your evolving risk profile, values, concerns and objectives, and work in partnership with you to design the optimal casualty broking program. Our Enhanced Casualty Value Proposition seamlessly combines Aon’s leadership in casualty broking with innovative benchmarking and diagnostic consulting solutions, arming clients with actionable data and insights to optimize their casualty programs to risk appetite and driving overall value in their insurance spend while yielding measurable cost savings.
With direct and regular access to senior management at major markets, we develop the best corporate casualty solutions to address your specific needs, solve issues that arise, and advocate on your behalf in claims scenarios. These strategic market relationships help us to negotiate the best pricing terms and conditions as well as coverage and claims recoveries for our clients. We personalize and customize your casualty broking model and are directly accountable to our clients.
Casualty Risk Solutions
- U.S. Primary Casualty: Our U.S. team specializes in the negotiation of all aspects of the primary program, including coverage, pricing, structure, and collateral. Credentialed actuaries collaborate with our brokers in robust collateral and risk financing negotiations, as well as more complex analytics around risk retention and optimal program designs.
- Global Umbrella and Excess Liability: As part of a carefully orchestrated global team including specialists in London, Bermuda, and other international geographies, our domestic Excess Casualty brokers help ensure industry-leading coverage and pricing using Aon’s worldwide market clout without geographic or profit center constraints.
- Legal and Complex Claims: This dedicated team provides advice and advocacy regarding a wide range of issues, including contract drafting and interpretation involving complex and contentious matters.
- Loss Portfolio Transactions: Aon’s industry-leading Loss Portfolio Transactions (LPT) team creates distinctive value by structuring and executing customized financial transactions for casualty loss portfolios for both legacy and prospective liabilities.
- Collateral Advisory: We help you better manage the economics of collateral requirements related to loss-sensitive casualty insurance programs.
- Excess Workers’ Compensation: Our specialized team places Excess Workers’ Compensation for self-insureds and Excess Indemnity for Non-Subscription, deploying uniquely strong coverage expertise in these specialized lines.
Aon’s Enhanced Casualty Value Proposition
Continuous improvement in reducing costs is fundamental to your organization’s competitiveness and operational well-being. Aon’s Enhanced Casualty Value Proposition is an innovative approach that synthesizes leading broking and casualty risk consulting services that go beyond traditional casualty risk management approaches. Regardless of size, industry, or geography, every organization counts profitability, growth, and continuity as critical organizational objectives. Aon Broking’s Casualty practice develops innovative and customized risk solutions to address these goals and more.
- Aon’s Casualty Laser™ diagnostic enables organizations to leverage and gain casualty program insight from their data, analyze it against industry (and internal) benchmarks, and identify where cost-saving opportunities lie. Casualty Laser “diagnoses” a range of casualty cost drivers through rigorous analytical tools, ultimately enabling you to target improvements by leveraging an unrivaled combination of patented TCOR Analytical tools, benchmarking capabilities, and key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Aon Spectrum Analytics® provides risk leaders with an interactive web-based workers’ compensation claims dashboarding tool that leverages Casualty Laser benchmarking – including leading advisory consultation – to identify cost savings opportunities and monitor the performance of pre- and post- loss workers’ compensation risk mitigation strategies.
- Aon’s Risk Financing Decision Platform helps clients efficiently deploy capital for risk by correlating information on enterprise performance volatility to risk management and identifying the “value” of different approaches to risk financing and ultimately integrating insurance purchasing processes to deliver superior results.
- Aon’s NextGen Risk Financing Framework is an evolving enterprise risk management framework that encourages organizations of size to use emerging analytic finance, treasury, risk portfolio management techniques to leverage their own risk underwriting awareness and capacity to pivot towards becoming the “Underwriter of Choice” in the place of the traditional market.