Entertainment Risk Management
The innovative protection needed for producing today’s diverse and dynamic brand of entertainment is not limited by geographical boundaries. Aon’s Entertainment Risk Management Practice delivers worldwide resources and integrated services to all sectors of entertainment across the globe.
Drawing on the expertise of a deep team of entertainment professionals, we deliver customized risk management solutions wherever you are, thanks to the world’s largest owned distribution network of risk management products and services.
Industry and Sector Specialization
We provide in-depth specialization from an industry and product standpoint, enabling us to leverage our experiences with your peer companies around the world. Aon has made a significant investment in entertainment risk professionals solely dedicated to addressing the specific concerns of:
- Motion Picture/Television Production and Distribution – major studios and independent film production companies; television production, including reality television, game shows, documentaries and commercials, equipment rental companies, and other digital media platforms (webisodes, mobisodes, podcasts, vodcasts);
- Media Industry – radio/TV/cable broadcasters and publishing, including newspapers, magazines and books, and advertising agencies;
- Venues & Events – convention centers, stadiums, arenas and amphitheaters, and promoters;
- Gaming – casinos and horse/dog tracks;
- Hospitality – hotel owners, national and international hotel management companies, franchise companies;
- Ski & Resorts – ski areas and ski resorts, as well as four season resort properties;
- Sports & Leisure – professional and amateur teams and athletes, amusement/theme and water parks, and zoos and aquariums;
- Marketing & Event Products – Toolkit includes event cancellation; non-appearance; death, disgrace & disability (“3D”); prize indemnity; coupon over redemption; weather and satellite interruption
Our experts in each sector of entertainment, in conjunction with our specialized brokers and account executives, work together to deliver the diversity of perspective, data and resources needed to ensure that your best defense is, in fact, your offense.
Industry-Specific Loss Control & Claims Services
Nothing can reduce your cost of risk like effective loss control techniques. Aon Entertainment Practice loss control specialists have extensive industry- and sector-specific risk management training. Many hold advanced degrees, while the majority have years of practical on-site experience. Our associates are affiliated with leading local, national and international societies and associations in the areas of facility and event safety, amusement and water park safety, and ski and avalanche safety.
Our entertainment risk management experts possess the extensive experience needed to devise practical, non-evasive risk control techniques that reduce and often prevent loss, enhancing your risk profile. If a loss does occur, we are able to deploy the appropriate consultant to ensure the insurance contract responds accordingly.