Building wealth demands commitment, hard work, and focused planning. Securing that wealth for your lifetime and for future generations demands nothing less. Aon Private Risk Management (APRM) is completely dedicated to protecting your lifestyle, and all that you’ve achieved. For each of our clients, we craft a personalized plan to minimize the potential for personal or financial loss. Through careful analysis of your unique exposure and the possible impacts on your particular financial situation, your plan is optimized to serve your best interests.
We recommend detailed strategies to protect you from a loss before it ever occurs. We offer thorough risk management services based on your personal and professional liabilities — your family circumstances, your assets, and your involvements such as corporate, charitable or municipal board membership. Our risk management plan ensures your utmost personal security, by minimizing your exposure to crime and other intentional acts, as well as events beyond human control.
Aon Private Risk Management Resources and Services
Dedicated Account Executives
– Our committed team that serves as a 24/7 client advocate, including the event of a claim, also provides a portal into the larger Aon community.Global Fine Art Practice
– Team provides resources to facilitate Schedule Reviews, Jewelry and Fine Art Appraisal Services, Storage Facilities and Fine Art Transportation Services.National Antique and Vintage Collector Car Practice
– Team provides specialized service and coverage solutions for collectors of antique and vintage automobiles.National Family Office Practice
– Aon’s Family Office Practice specializes in designing holistic Risk Management Programs for wealthy families.Aon Financial Insurance Solutions
–Aon’s sophisticated approach to utilizing insurance products to help manage life events, include preparing for Estate Planning, Life Insurance, Key Man Life, Disability, and Long-Term Care.Global Mega Yacht Practice
– Dedicated team of professionals specializing in complete coverage for the world’s largest sailing and motor yachts, their equipment, and unique requirements.Aviation Practice
– Specialized team that works closely with the placement of privately owned aircraft.Loss Prevention and Disaster Planning Resources
– Wildfire, Hurricane, Coastal Properties and Earthquake; Access to Wildfire & Hurricane Protection units; Emergency Preparedness and Evacuation.Predictive Modeling Tools
– Use of sophisticated diagnostics to evaluate loss exposure, resulting from earthquake, wind, and flood.Entertainers, Celebrities & Professional Athletes
– Specialty coverage solutions for unique exposures.Group Excess Programs
– High limits of personal excess liability coverage at 50% of the individual premium cost.
Your life is completely unique. So is our plan for protecting it.