Commercial Insurance for Small & Mid-Size Businesses
With more than 40 years of experience helping businesses understand their risks and getting them the insurance coverage they need to be protected, Aon has deep expertise when it comes to commercial insurance.
Aon provides small business insurance through aoncover.com, a platform powered by CoverWallet.
By combining advanced data science, design, and technology with human expertise, we make it simple, fast, and convenient for you to get the coverage you need to protect your business. You can get free instant business insurance quotes online after filling out our online application, which only takes minutes to complete.
Whether your company is just starting out or you’ve been in business for decades, we want to work with you. Commercial insurance for small businesses can be complex and time-consuming, and we make it fast and simple to get business insurance online at the most affordable rates.
Aon Powered by CoverWallet is unlike other offerings in the industry. We provide:
- A simple and fast online application that only asks the questions you need to answer about your specific business
- Free instant quotes from the leading national insurance carriers
- Multiple types of coverage options including:
- General Liability insurance
- Workers Compensation
- Business Owners Policy (BOP)
- Commercial Property
- Professional Liability
- Commercial Auto
- Errors & Omissions
- Directors & Officers
- Employment Practice Liability Insurance
- Inland Marine
- Product Liability
- Special Events
- Cyber Liability
- Liquor Liability
- Medical Malpractice
- Ability to pay for policies by credit card, debit card, or bank account
- Option to purchase finance coverage and purchase policies via an installment plan
- Market-leading business insurance prices
- Licensed insurance experts who are available to help answer any questions and provide advice about the types of coverage your business may want to consider
We understand the ins and outs of commercial insurance for businesses, having worked with businesses from Main Street to Fortune 500 companies.
You can learn more and get started today at www.aoncover.com.