Webinar Replay: In it for the long term? COVID-19 and longevity improvements
Although we are now post pandemic, the news is dominated by negative reports and mortality rates have remained stubbornly high in the UK and in the rest of Western Europe.
During this webinar, Tim Gordon and Matt Fletcher distil the evidence and its impact on longevity projections, including:
- High excess deaths in 2022 to date
- Short to medium driving influences on longevity
- Whether DB pensioners are partially insulated from some of the negative drivers
- Looking over the longer term
- Issues arising from the ONS census and implications for the CMI Model