Retirement is a core part of our business and we provide a broad range of corporate pension services.
Actuarial & Consulting
Our team of experienced actuaries and consultants will help you find pension solutions that meet your business needs. Our areas of expertise includes:
- Defined benefit pension scheme actuarial services
- Advice on restructuring defined benefit schemes
- Advice on Mergers and Acquisitions
- Company actuarial services – annual accounting disclosures
- Communications / Member counselling
- Scheme design – defined benefit, hybrid and defined contribution scheme (including Personal Retirement Savings Accounts)
- Pension scheme governance & design reviews
Our Pensions Administration Solution is based on flexibility and quality, recognising the increased regulations and compliance associated with occupational pension schemes, as well as an expected increase in the area of pension scheme restructuring.
Our market leading pensions administration software provides greater flexibility and our highly qualified and diverse administration team provides high quality services with a strong focus on our clients’ needs.
- Our pension scheme legal services specialises in the following areas:
- Scheme Documentation
- General compliance, legal and technical advice to trustees and sponsoring employers of occupational pension schemes
- Advice to trustees in relation to Pension Adjustment Orders
With formal trustee training soon to become a requirement for all trustees, we have developed a highly interactive trustee training course that aims to help trustees understand what it means to be a pension scheme trustee as well as meeting their formal training requirements.
We can also provide a bespoke trustee training course to suit your specific requirements.