Kidnap & Ransom Insurance
According to International law agencies there are on average more than 10,000 kidnappings each year. A kidnapping is not only traumatic, but it can lead to significant financial losses from ransom payments, associated costs, business interruption, litigation, adverse publicity and long-term reputation damage. We offer kidnap for ransom and extortion insurance products from a wide range of insurers, offering the broadest choice of coverage and response assistance options.
A Comprehensive Solution
We believe that every corporation with employees living in or travelling to sensitive or dangerous parts of the world should have crisis management plans supported by the benefits of a policy. In the event of a kidnapping incident, the policy ensures you have immediate and unlimited access to specialist response consultants in addition to risk transfer. The advice offered by the consultants is crucial to help minimise the impact on human lives and your business operations.
Key features and benefits of kidnap / ransom insurance:
- Reimbursement of costs associated with a kidnap for ransom, extortion, detention or hijack incident
- Immediate and unlimited access to specialist response consultants
- Personal security and corporate risk mitigation guidelines
- Access to travel risk information and safe traveler training
- We can also provide custom coverage for political repatriation, loss of earnings, express kidnapping, child abduction, hostage crisis, tiger kidnapping and disappearance, and expenses associated with malicious threats.
Aon's policies can provide financial reimbursement as well as immediate and unlimited access to specialist response consultants, who provide advice and support to your crisis management team and the victims family throughout an incident.