We tailor coverage and create insurance structures around a firm’s specific needs – and across all types of professional liability risk.
(Professional liability coverage is also known as professional indemnity insurance and errors & omissions liability insurance –
and these terms are often interchangeably used, depending on the context.) We also provide loss prevention
and risk management information
services to support our clients’ risk management efforts.
Throughout the entire life of the policy, we act as our client's advisor and advocate in all aspects of their coverage and exposure.
Our market share and access give us the ability to manuscript policies with the broadest policy terms and conditions.
The same market leverage gives us the ability to advocate for our clients in the claims process and obtain the best possible outcome in the resolution of claims.
- Over 75 years providing insurance and risk advice to professional service firms.
- Ability to tailor solutions around specific needs of clients.
- Proprietary risk information to facilitate decision-making.
- Largest producer to key professional liability insurers throughout the world – and place around US$1 billion of premium annually.
- Up-to-the moment information on markets and rates.
- Premium leverage and high level contacts allow us to negotiate proprietary products.
- Ability to respond to client issues and needs locally and globally.
- Access to insurance markets and new sources of risk capital anywhere in the world.
- Dedicated claims advocacy counsel and collection specialists with over 25 years experience.
- Collected over US$6 billion in professional liability claims.
- Dedicated loss prevention and risk management specialists.
- Loss prevention solutions tailored to our clients' needs.