If you are a licensed World Financial Group advisor, you have access to Aon Counsel. Legal disputes are common in today's world and can cause high levels of personal stress that may affect mental health, well-being, and job performance. Finding the appropriate advice can be confusing, costly, and take a further toll on emotional well-being.
Aon has partnered with Assistenza International to create a unique service that provides individuals with easy access to practicing bilingual lawyers covering both civil and common law, who can advise on legal matters. Additionally, the program offers access to qualifies bilingual counsellors who can provide emotional support.
Aon Counsel provides:
- Empowerment to take control of a potential or in-progress legal situation and the associated emotional concerns.
- Unlimited access to confidential general legal advice over the telephone
- Unlimited access to confidential telephone advice from a counsellor who can provide emotional support
Lawyers are available to answer questions about:
- Wills and estate
How to access Aon Counsel
- Call 1.866.568.1205 and quote policy number AC-003
- Provide a brief description of the legal issue
- Retrieve confidential advice from a lawyer at no cost