Since 2010, we’ve produced our Benefits and Trends survey – providing expert insights into the world of employee benefits.
Download now for:
- The latest insights on employee benefits, with over 300 participants
- Discussion on emerging trends, such as financial wellbeing
- Predictions for future trends – supported by real-world data
- Expert analysis of the key findings, from our own consultant team
- Insight on how COVID-19 has impacted employee benefits
- Benefit strategy and design
- Health and well-being
- Engagement and communication
- Workplace pensions
Fancy comparing trends? Download previous reports:
Expert support for employee benefits
We provide comprehensive support for companies looking to improve their employee benefits. Supported by data, our strategic direction will help you provide benefits which your employees appreciate. We also offer communications support to help you increase engagement (and improve your return on investment).
Aon UK Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered in England and Wales. Registered number: 00210725. Registered Office: The Aon Centre, The Leadenhall Building, 122 Leadenhall Street, London EC3V 4AN.